Welcome to My Employee Pathway
To use My Employee Pathway start by determining if your question is for a staff member or for a student.
Locate the Top Ten for your type of question. Click on the question and you'll be re-directed to the resource you need to answer the question, the contact information for the person best equipped to help you, or a brief explanation of the answer.
But what if my question isn't on the list?
Click on All Frequently Asked Questions for your question type to be redirected to a list of every FAQ covered in this guide! Or use the Search Bar at the top of this page to search for your question.
What if I still can't find my question?
Fill out the New Question form and an administrator will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible. Once you've asked a question, it will be added to the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Questions for Faculty and Staff
To access the full list of questions related to faculty and staff activities, visit the Faculty and Staff FAQ
The new CCCC Portal is live. If you need help creating your portal account to log in to Blackboard, email, or Aviso, you can find all the information about employee portal access here.
Top 10 Faculty/Staff Questions
Below are the top ten most frequently asked questions related to faculty and staff needs and activities at CCCC. Click on the question to be redirected to the answer on the college's website, the name and contact information of the person most equipped to help you, or an explanation of the answer.
- What is the QEP?
- How do I fill out leave or travel request forms in eforms?
- How do I figure out which DRE/DMA Course for a student to take?
- How do I request copies?
- How do I move or copy a test in Blackboard?
- How do I book a computer lab?
- How do I request a library instruction session for my seated class?
- How do I request library modules for my online class?
- I need a list of common CCCC acronyms
- Is childcare available for students?
Questions for Students
To access the full list of questions related to student needs and activities, visit the Student FAQ
This section is for faculty and staff too! Students don't have access to My Employee Pathway, but they do have questions. If a student asks you a question you don't have an answer to, use this section to find that answer instead of going on an endless scavenger hunt!
The new CCCC Portal may cause a lot fo confusion for students. If you have students asking you how to create their portal account, log in to Blackboard, Cougarmail, or anything else, you can find all the information about student portal access here.
Top 10 Student Questions
The top ten questions asked by students are below. Click on the question to be redirected to the answer on the library's website, the contact information of the staff member best equipped to answer the question for the student, or an explanation of the answer in this guide.
- What is the maximum number of credit hours I can take in the summer and fall?
- Who is my advisor?
- How do I meet with my advisor?
- Where can I get a tutor?
- How do I get a student ID?
- Where is my classroom located?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- How do I log in to webadvisor/cougarmail/Blackboard?
- What is the difference between dropping and being withdrawn from a class?
- How do I get involved in SGA?